Theses are the policies by which I operate and serve. I’ve come to these through experience and convictions.
- Heirloom Photography is not digital because it is tangible, therefore I do not sell any digital files without first having a print order. Digital files of photographs ordered are available for a fee, that will be subtracted from the total spent on prints.
- There is a 25% booking fee required to reserve dates.
- I will fix any temporary distracting features (spots, nicks, & booboos) but only those. Please make aware of anything before hand. Most childhood bumps and bruises can be edited out, but there is the occasional whammy that will just need time to heal first. I will fix children’s dead teeth as well.
- Rescheduling is available for illnesses and torrential weather.
- Any digital images received are not permitted to be altered and shared via the web or social media as I am the sole copyright holder. These images are a representation of my work and I therefore withhold creative authority.
As these sessions are very important to me, I have a few request for each client.
- Please follow my What to Wear suggestions as I’ve come to these through experience of what looks nice and what distracts from what would otherwise be a lovely photograph.
- I adore it when clients share my photos via social media, it pleases me greatly that you are pleased. So kindly tag Shooting Little Stars or mention the name as word of mouth is such a powerful source of new clients.
- Feed and Rest your children before hand, and bring snacks and drinks.
- If your child is prone to falling over, bring additional clothes or just be cool about the mud as it’s an indication of real play.
- Bring reasonable shoes for everyone, you can slip into something fancy but have something practical first.